Wednesday, January 30, 2008

30 Minute Miracle

This is one of the few times you will ever see my hair in such a... in such a... in such a stance.  It is a very sad little site.  Curly hair is not something that I am a fan of, and nor is it a fan of me. Lucky for me, I live in the 21st Century, and you know what that means. That means that I own an amazing straightener. Not only have I not appreciated such an amazing piece of technology, but I have also even cheated on it. It was only once, and in my defense, I think I came to appreciate mine. You see, I hated it. I hated it a lot when I first got it. It was cheap and the first one broke. So I got the same exact kind and just always held this grudge. Anyway, this one is cracked and broken, but I've had it for like two years. It has always worked wonders. In thirty minutes something as terrifying as this (see above picture) turns into something so amazingly straight. I love it.

No comments: