Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Caramel Macchiato

This is mine. This is a creation of Levi's. It is, how can I put this? It is not at all what I expected. This was something new for me. Now, for those of you who do not know, I have recently become quite the fan of this little thing called coffee. How did this happen? How did this all go down? Well, this is what went down.  I have always been a strong resistor of this little brown  bean, but now, now things have changed. I used to think, "Ya know, this is something I need to get used to. I'm heading off to college. I need to like this." However, things didn't quite work out as I had planned.  I got to college and no. No, no, no, I did not like coffee. I had given it chances. Oh so many chances were granted to this little thing.  I think perhaps my change of heart was due to different variables.  I think it was a mix of the intense pressure from the Fresh Life group or perhaps I never had good coffee before. It also dawned on me. Maybe I just needed to fall in love on my own time.  I have always been pressured to like it. I have always played the stubborn role of not liking such a delight, but now, now I'm on my own time. I like it. I like it a lot. Some might say I love it. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not all up on the lingo or all informed with everything.  I'm not all addicted. (And I'm NOT!) But I do enjoy such a delicious beverage.

No comments: