Friday, February 1, 2008

Delightfully Delightful


Okay, so I know what you're thinking here. You're thinking something along the lines of ewe, gross, nasty, yuck. That my friend is not the case. Today I witnessed for the first time the greatness of such a bank as Glacier Bank. We walked in, the ladies were all very nice. They were all ready for the super bowl, all dressed up and everything. Backing up, when I walked into the building I was like, "Woah mama, that smells good." I didn't know what it was, but it smelled good. Walking out, a lady told us that there was chile and rolls over by the doors and that we could feel free to take some. So, being hungry, it was taken and oh goodness, it was so delicious. One, it was delightfully tasty. Two, it was cold outside and made the journey back to the church more wonderful than the journey over to the bank. Finally, three, I took three rolls. In my defense, they were three cut rolls, so only like one and a half all together. Very delightful.  

1 comment:

Alaina said...

that's awesome. What other bank gives away free dinner and free gifts?