Friday, March 7, 2008

Look at this

Isn't the quality of this picture just simply amazing? Well, let me tell you, this is an amazing picture.  This is taken on a sad sad day. My phone (my horrible little nokia phone) officially died today.  So, now I have an unfortunate sidekick. Now, some may think that a sidekick is a step up, well friend, I say to you, it is not. It is oversized and does nothing more than my other phone but take pictures. This is not a good picture either. But, getting on topic, I am at the Strand burning New Believers disks for the Greg Laurie event. It will be an awesome night Im so sure. Anyway peoples, Im out of here for now. And for all my fellow bloggers... Blog on!

1 comment:

greg said...

Hey Elisha-
Thanks for doing that for this event.
Hey,how is the weather there?
Looking forward to seeing you guys this coming Wednesday!
Blessings!
Greg Laurie