Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Learning from Eric

It has recently come to my attention that one, eric melzer, has been encountering quite a bit of irresponsible computer situational habits on the part of devan and josh.  So, I have taken it upon myself to learn from these most reckless of actions.  As you can see I am learning from Devan and Josh due to the attention Eric has brought to the subject. I am not the only one learning either. While I am out, Gundy (a bear) gets on my computer. He too is very responsible. He closes it before leaving and when it gets too hot he props it up so it will not overheat. Now, dont worry about what he props 
it up on because that is not a concern of yours.  Gundy also enjoys utilizing the computer for such things as a reference to his reading time. Today he read about judging people in Matthew. What a good bear. To Josh and Devan: I should hope nothing happens to that small bit of greatness that you bestow impetuous actions upon. 

1 comment:

eric m. said...

oh gundy, you finnicky furball... you crack me up.