Friday, April 25, 2008

Nineteen?


Do I look older? I turn 19 today (Havent yet, I must wait till 10 something tonight for it ctually to happen, unless you consider its a leap year and dont take into account the leap day, in which case, I turned 19 yesterday). Anyway, that is something new. It doesnt really happen everyday. In fact, it only happens once in a lifetime. So this is kind of eventful. I have had such a wonderful day. From being called out of my slumber by coldplays ringtone on my phone a few times early in the morning, to eating breakfast with the some coolest chicks on this side of the equator, to just getting to have fun. I like birthdays. I enjoy having people call me throughout the day, and though some of them start out with something like, "uhh... I dont know why, but I felt I had to call you" I know the true intentions of such a call. (Seth). Ive really enjoyed my day thus far, and Im sure its only going to get better. So, in addition to celebrating my birthday on sunday, I also have had today.  Tell me, do I look older than I did a mere 17 1/2 hours ago? Have I changed? Perhaps, only time can tell. Anyway, I see good things in store for my 19th years. Lots of milestones to pass. Looking back however, I realize a lot happened during my 18th year and all of it was crazy and exciting. Not only did I graduate, but I quit my first job, not only did I experience college, but I also formed awesome relationships that will last a lifetime, and not only did I move to Montana, but I have been able to be a part of some amazing work that God is doing in the Flathead Valley. (I like saying Flathead Valley. Say it with me, for my birthdays sake... Flllllaaaatttthhhhheeeeaaaaaddddd Vaaaaaaallllllllllllllllleeeeeyyyyyyy). So, here I come 19, Im ready to see where you take me. Im prepared to do what an age as this will call me to do. I am not afraid! I will conquer this age of my last teen year and triumph shall sound from my veins once 20 rolls around.  Only 365 more days...

1 comment:

Cupcake Carrie said...

happy birthday!!!! sounds like it was pretty eventful :) see you soon.