Sunday, June 1, 2008

Chicken?



Im not quite sure. Actually, Im pretty sure that it was at one point in time a wonderful chicken, but now, well, Im not sure anybody knows what it is now.  Im thinking it would be one of the following:
Alternaria, Aspergillus, Botrytis, Cladosporium, Fusarium, Geotrichum, Monilia, Manoscus, Mortierella, Mucor, Neurospora, Oidium, Oosproa, Penicillium, Rhizopus or Thamnidium. 

That is besides the point. Perhaps if I had a better camera you would be able to see all the mold growing. This was in the refrigerator at the church. I dont know how long its been there, but its been there far too long. I am willing to bet it will still be there tomorrow, or the next day, or well, not the day after that, cuz I'll throw it out if its still there. Anyway, I'll name it for now. This is chuckie. Chuckie is a moldy, smelly, chicken.

1 comment:

eric m. said...

oh my gosh. do not throw away josh's chicken! he is saving that.