Thursday, September 4, 2008

Alternate Universe

Something weird is going on. It is possible I am living in an alternate universe. I mean, I have been in my room all day. I have had little to no contact with anyone from the outside world. I know that Heidi is now speaking spanish and Red Cross' internet has been acting up more than usual, so that is something.  Anyway, a while back I hopped on the google analytics boat. I just wanted to see how my blog was holding up in numbers on like a monthly basis. Well, I went to check it today and it looked different. The first thing I thought when I saw it was, "great, my analytics screwed up just like it did with Heidi and Solo."  But I took a deeper look. What had actually happened was that on September 2nd, I had 242 views. 242 views!? Now, I know that this may be a normal occurrence for some of my fellow bloggers, but my numbers never get this
 high. What's that all about? I normally only hang around in the 20's. So that was weird. 
Not to mention that my visits from around the world have really spiked up, especially in South America where I have become some kind of internet sensation in Brazil, and they speak Portuguese. I suppose I should learn the language and blog for them. Next time I will.   Anyway, I am fairly positive that there was a glitch somewhere in the system. I  plan to report it to google right away. This is pretty much unacceptable. Now my chart does not look as organized. Ugh.

2 comments:

Josh Bowers said...

Crazy! Remember when Coy got that message on his blog from Brazil? What is going on with Brazilians and Kalispell, Mt? I don't trust it.

Heidi Lusko said...

little carry told all of her friends!