Saturday, November 15, 2008

Long Night... err.. day?

I woke up at 9:00 today, I mean yesterday. I woke up at 9:00am on November 14th. I went to work until 3:30, then came home, opened up Final Cut and started working. Well, maybe not so much. I watched Ugly Betty first. After Ugly Betty I helped clean up the house. Carrie had people over, so I went out to Boarders to get a book (see previous blog.) Anyway, after boarders, at around 7:30, I went to Starbucks, got on the internet and started working on this video for active. I totally did not have any idea of how difficult Final Cut could be. Well, After starbucks I came over to the church to continue working on the video. Now it is almost 6:oo am on November 15th. I have to be at work in 2 hours, and I will work till noon. At noon, I will go home, change my clothes and come back to the church to put some final touches on the video. After making the bulletins, new slides, and putting the worship in Pro Presenter, I will hopefully get to take a nap. At six service will start and we will go from there. After that, who knows what, but I'll be back here at my home away from home away from home away from home at 7am on the 16th. This church is good to me. I will take a nap sunday. So far, my plans for sunday include church and nap. 

here is some of what I did tonight.

1 comment:

jennie said...

i'd like to say how amazing your video was - it was amazing. 10 stars out of 10 stars.