Friday, November 14, 2008

Something exciting!

I just bought a book online. Okay, I'm getting ahead of myself. I have been wanting this book for a while, okay actually two days, less than two days. Anyway, I went to wal-mart and it wasn't there. I went to boarders and it wasn't there. So, I went online. Guess what! I found it for 25 cents! I didn't buy that one. I found one for 75 cents! I didn't but that one. I found one for 1 dollar! I didn't buy that one. Then.... I found one for 1.49! I bought it! Why would I buy that one? I will tell you! It is supposed in good condition, but that is not why I bought it. As I was surfing the web I decided that I wanted to start collecting something. I decided I wanted to start collecting books with inscriptions in them! So, this book, for 1.49 has an inscription in it. So I bought it! The shipping unfortunately was almost four times more than the book itself, but it was worth it! I just bought a book for 4.99. Imagine my excitement!

No comments: