Tuesday, December 23, 2008

K-mart



This is what we do in our spare time. Aj, Andrea, and I all went to Kmart today. We did something unheard of. We did something odd. We did something new. We all sat down on some comfy chairs, I pulled up a foot stool, and a nice book, and turned on the tv. Aj turned on the dvd player and we all watched a good half hour of Alvin and the Chipmunks while Andrea just looked nice. It was quite fun. We laughed at the relation and similarities between Aj and Theodore, Andrea and Simon, and Alvin with myself.  Personally, I did not see how I related to Alvin, but that is just me. I lie. It was funny. I am very Alvinesque. Anyway, long story short, nobody told us to leave, but we realized we had veered off track of our original intent on going to Kmart. It was fun though. Also, in my book, today was about our looks. It was interesting. I was tested on it later.

No comments: