Thursday, December 18, 2008

Stupid Pop


I have never been a fan of pop. I have never been a fan of pop singers. Here is the thing though. In middle school there was this boy band named Dream Street. I was kind of into them. I never had a cd or anything, I just liked them.  If you want to know what they were like then just youtube them or watch a video of me dancing to them on facebook. Actually, don't do that. It's too embarrassing. Anyway, Jesse McCartney was the youngest of the dream street crew. He went solo after the band broke up over a law suit. 
I often spend some time on youtube. I ended up watching one of his music videos. The only reason I watched the whole thing is because it was very similar to Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Anyway, he has been stuck in my head all day long. I was not quite sure what to do about it, but I just figured I'd do what I always do. When a song is stuck in my head, I listen to the song. I bought a song and I can't help but listen to it over and over. God help me....

No comments: