Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Streppy Streppy

Well, thats what I've been calling it. I am home. I am sick. I am deaf in one ear. I can't swallow without great pain. I cannot go hang out with people. I cannot watch lost. I woke up this morning unable to open my eyes. I will not tell you why, but I will let your imagination wander. I cannot go to church tonight. I cannot go up to the mountain any time soon. I cannot sit in the cold for fun. But what I can do is eat soup. I have been eating lots of soup. Tonight I ate my favorite sicky poo meal. I ate saltine crackers with three cheese tortellini soup in chicken broth, orange gatorade and hot tea with honey. All that was missing was my jello cup. Too bad I just couldn't afford it. On the bright side, I do have fruit popsicles in the freezer. 

I apologize for the bad picture, but that is all I have for now.

1 comment:

eric m. said...

another thing you can do is blog. and you did.