Saturday, May 9, 2009

Z is for sleeping

As a wise man once said, "One hours sleep before midnight is worth three after," I have come to recognize the validity of such a bold statement. Lately I have been going to sleep before midnight. Honestly; best decision I have ever made. I've been getting more than eight hours of sleep every night. It is so unbelievably nice to wake up at eight and not be deathly tired. It is nice to not have to sleep through a million alarm clocks in order to wake up. 

It is 3:15 right now. Yes, in the morning. It is quite unfortunate. I so wish I could be sleeping, but I have a busy day ahead of me. It is weird. It is only 3:15. This time never used to phase me, but right now, well, right now I feel like it is nearing six in the morning. I feel like I have been hit by a train... or a plow. It is only three. I have to work soon. That is disappointing. I am tired. I should continue with my work. Maybe I will get a couple hours of sleep tonight.

I guess it is a good thing I left the bachelorette party when I did. Who knows how late I would be up for. Seriously.

I'm so tired. 
I'm also thirsty.
Also, my neck hurts.

Also.... I just need the title of my next blog to start with a "v" and I will have every letter of the alphabet used as the first letter of a blog title. That is an accomplishment.

No comments: