Tuesday, June 2, 2009

We make our own trails


Here is a little something for you to think about. Sara and I have recently become outdoorsy friends. This means that we do things outside together. Such things include runs and bike rides. Both are equally lovely. I take it back. The bikes rides are nice, the runs, well, they are just more intense. I digress. The other night we went on a nice little bike ride around the neighborhood. It was refreshing. We eventually came up to a little part where it seems some developing will be soon taking place. We rode off into the dirt. It was lovely. What a nice little bike ride. The above picture is probably like the twelfth in a series of like twenty bad pictures... mostly of me. 

On a completely unrelated note, I do not like the word "twelfth."

1 comment:

Jake Bramante said...

But did you take your bike off of any sweet jumps?