Monday, August 10, 2009

Boring Blogging

I have failed you guys. I have failed all of you. I have been such a bad blogger lately, both with my new project and with this blog. What happened to the time when blogging used to be fun? Where has all the comedy gone in my life. I feel like I'm in a drama, and a really bad one at that. My story is missing a crucial amount of comic relief. I need to blog better, faster, stronger... or something like that.

Disheartened,
Elisha Guido
Worst Blog of the Year Award

P.S. I feel like lately I have been hearing about divorces like crazy. Like, not necessarily celebrities or even people that I really know, but just divorces in general. It has been making me very sad.

1 comment:

Tori said...

Don't feel so bad Elisha! I think our blog is infinitely more boring. We never write anything! And your blogs always make me laugh (except maybe this one)!
P.S. Divorces make me sad as well :-(