Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Mom

"Orange you glad it's monday? Have a grape weekend."
I know I have done blogs on the oddness of the Guido family, but I feel that enough time has passed for me to bring it up again.

If you don't know my mom very well you would probably think she is really sweet, very kind, pretty, artistic, laid back, and friendly. I would agree with you very much so. She is all of those things, but that is just the Roberta that you see. The thing is, us Guido's, well, we are weird. There is no doubt about that. Our Mom is probably the root of most of our oddities. I found this picture on her blog tonight. I'll just let you enjoy it. I enjoyed it.

I love when I can look at the things my mom does and see how similar I am to her. It's an honor and a lot of fun when we get to put both of our personalities together.

No comments: