Sunday, August 16, 2009

Take That!

This one goes out to all of the following:

Lightworkers
The 1,111 Spiritual Guardians
Angel Incarnates
Government Conspiracy Theorists.

If you don't understand what I'm getting at, let me explain. I read up on what exactly "11:11" meant. Pretty much there are a whole bunch of wacked out theories. One is that I am a lightworker who notices the time because it is when I have heightened senses. I am apparently someone who was reincarnated to harness light in the world. For the spiritual guardians, when I see that time it is a signal from them letting me know that they are with me. It is a chance for me to experience the invisible. I am also and angel incarnate. I just didn't realize this until the internet told me so. 9/11... have you heard about it? It has a lot to do with the number 11 and also with the government.

I'm pretty sure that I am just on the computer at around 11 o'clock more than any other time. That makes sense. That is when my world that is going, going, going, finally gets to slow down.

1 comment:

Roberta said...

You ARE a beautiful angel. Yes, indeed!