Sunday, October 18, 2009

All nighter!

Tonight I am spending some good time in the radio station. Well, I take it back. Today I have been spending a good amount of time in the radio station. I've been here since 9am and seeing as how it is now 2:42am, I feel it is time for a blogging break. Heidi decided to hang out with Devan and I as we get ready for launching tomorrow morning. We totally stocked up on candy, as noted by the picture above. For some reason the sour patch kids ended up in the "Board Parts Save" bowl, which is kind of weird, because less than two hours before we had an engineer pulling random parts out of that bowl. Before the engineer had the bowl it sat in a plastic case. I guess I just feel weird eating the little people out of a spare parts bowl. On another note, it is late and I do not like green candy. All of us seem to be somewhat picky when it comes to the green candies. I don't know. Maybe it's just me. I think I am tired. My right arm hurts and I'm unnecessarily wearing a very heavy jacket in a perfectly normal temperature room. We haven't started voice tracking yet. We are categorizing. Well, Devan is and Heidi and I are just kind of helping out and listening to music and dancing. We dance in our hearts and on the dance floor (aka the production room.)

I have to go. See ya.

No comments: