Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Beware of this man

This is a man who has proved to be INCREDIBLY unhelpful throughout the entire process of starting up the radio station.

He is some information about "Colin" if that even is his real name.

He is Canadian. I know, it's a lame theory, but it seems that every Canadian we have spoken with throughout this process has been irritable and unfriendly. It's because they think that they are better then us. Those people.

Colin hates his job. This may or may not be true, but it sure seems like he doesn't really care if we call upper management and tell them that he has been less than helpful. In fact, he has been detrimental to everything. He makes me feel like garbage. He makes me feel like I don't know what I'm doing. And although I don't know all of what I'm doing, it would be really nice if he were more encouraging ... or at least if he wasn't so rude.

Hey Colin, if you are reading this, which I'm sure you're not, I just want you to know this:

You said that "it was incredibly unrealistic of us to have the station up by Monday" and that "There was no way we would be running by then." Well, we got it up and running on Monday.


Also, Colin, I'm sorry I took all of this out on you. You just have not been the premium service that we paid for.

Dissatisfied,

Elisha Guido

No comments: