Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Kudos to you. Ku-dos to you!



So, if you know some of the more specific things of my life, then you know that I have a creepishly weird ability to notice the clock right at 11:11. I recognize it almost every day. It's pretty crazy. If you've read previous blogs, then you would know this to be true. Anyway, today in November 11th, and I was planning not to set any alarms for 11:11, and I didn't. However, I figured if I missed the morning hour, I would set an alarm for the evening. Needless to say, I did not miss the morning hour. I saw my computer and was so stoked to notice that it was 11:11. I jumped for joy then made a wish. Anyway, long story short. Today is going to be a good day.

ALSO!!!! LOOK AT WHAT TIME I TOOK THE SCREEN SHOT! Things are getting creepy.

No comments: