Saturday, April 3, 2010

It's Easter

Eggs by Zachary
more eggs by zachary

Swan Station

Our LOST themed eggs. Swan by me. LOST by Tiffany. Smokey by Rachel
My creations


And that means it's around that time when we dye eggs. I had a lot of fun with the Kimports this year. Well, I always have fun with the Kimports, but usually my eggs end up worse than I could have ever imagined. For example, there was the year that I didn't let Tiff write my name on the egg. That turned out really bad. Then there was the year that I tried to make an argyle egg. That didn't turn out at all. THIS YEAR I was a success! My Swan Station turned out better than imagined and my cow egg turned out really nice as well.

I then went home and spent time with the family dying eggs. Zachary really enjoy it and I did too!

So much fun.



No comments: