Saturday, May 21, 2011

3D Movies


I don't like them. It's nothing personal, but I just don't like them. Nope... that was a lie. I think it is personal. Yes, that's it. It's just a personal problem I have with them. Maybe I'm not a part of the early majority. Maybe I just don't catch the vision (that was a pun, and yes, I think it was very funny). I'm just saying that I'm not a fan. It's great that they are out there doing their thing, but I'd rather not be a part of it. I like my movies in two dimensions, thank you very much.

So, to all you 3D movies out there,
I get it, you're the new kid on the block that just happens to be smart, funny, athletic and attractive. Everyone loves you and you are so incredibly awesome. You're great with children and you blow old peoples minds. People pay good money just to come and look at you. You just became captain of the football team and you were just named both prom king and queen because you might as well be married to yourself. The thing is... I will stick around with good old faithful 2D movies because they don't make me stick my hand in the air, looking like a fool, when rocks are flying toward my face. But mark my words, once they find a way to actually put me in the scene, I'm dumping 2D and boarding the one way train to virtual realities.

With all the love in the world,
Elisha

PS. I don't send you all the love in the world. I don't send you any of it, actually.