Friday, May 13, 2011

Today I Bake: Carrot Cake Cinnamon Rolls

It's on my list this year to bake something fun once a month. This month is brought to you by Healthy Food for Living.

Imagine nice things. Now imagine eating those nice things.

Today I baked some carrot cake cinnamon rolls, and yes, I do think they turned out well! What I love about this recipe is that is only takes two tablespoons of butter and not much sugar at all (other than the filling). Seriously, legitimate. Seriously, your heart will melt in your body.

Ingredients

Dry Dough


Sugary Filling

Add milk and dry yeast. Now let it rise.

Toss on the sugar, walnuts and raisins

And bake, bake, bake.

Then they look like this.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Yes, please...Miss Overachiever!

Abby said...

You are fantastic!